10 AUGUST 2023

Thursday 



"It is not what is poured into the student but what is planted, that counts"

E-P. Bertin


Today was a "blissful day. I reached the college at  8.45 am. After marking the signature I went to 8.B class. In order to clear their doubts I went back to library. I spent more time for preparation of the remidial teaching. Today I went in 8C class for accompaigning Amalu

All of the students in my class was very noisy. I scold them many times. At Finally I am so sad. So I am not satisfied with my remedial teaching. Today there was National Talent search exam for the high school Student. I got invigilation duty there. We gave necessary instructions for the students because the exam was conducted like PSC exam. I left the school before 4pm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog